AdventistYouthLink - Montego Bay Youth Empowerment
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

When men Cry
Can A Woman Rape A Man?
Are you in favor of Abortion. Or are you against It.
Pastors/Leaders and their actions.
Acceptance Of "Queer" People

Categories

Bible Verses
Church and Society
Daily Inspiration
Infidelity
Prayer
Views on End Time Events.
What Society Thinks
Youth and the Church
powered by

Prayer

Acceptance Of "Queer" People

Hi People hope you are all doing fine, yesterday's Post sparks rave review i really enjoyed reading the thoughts of my peer really great minds at work. However it leads me to my next really interesting topic, which has been widely discussed by many Groups, and has caused some amount of trouble. "Should Queer People be accepted in the Church" Before you answer while you are thinking remember they are God's creatures and he loves them,its their actions that he dislikes. And who are we to cast judgment and deny any one the right to worship in the temple of God. Also remember the Bible says "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them".Leviticus 20:13

(Queer People Gays and Lesbians)

What are your views, feel free to express yourself in true honesty.

24 Comments to Acceptance Of "Queer" People:

Comments RSS
Kol Kol on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 9:09 AM
NAAAAAWWHH . . . NO . . . Heaven says NO!!!!

Hibbandr on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 9:18 AM
I really dont care if they are in the church or not. Your text above is contradictory. It says they are god's creations,which implies they should be accepted; then it says put them to death, which implies they should be cast out.

Me on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 10:03 AM
If they are actively going to take part that's a NO NO God need not weak feeble characters to run his Church. Remember he needs "Men" with backbone strong men to run his church. Yes they can be accepted but to be actively involve No.

Kol Kol on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 9:25 AM
Yes they are still humans however if they come to the church the whole purpose is for them to change their ways (that is to get involved with the opposite sex). Will they do that? NO THEY WILL NOT!!! p.s I dont hate queer people . . . i have one as a girlfriend at home

thatruth on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 10:46 AM
I Think they are some of the nicest person in life but really messed up upstairs (mentally) and they really need God. But personally i need none for my friend. Nothing personal.

Shiona McDonald on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 9:40 AM
Oh boy...this is a touchy topic, but i will hope that we can reason it out without putting personal feelings in the matter. What i think is that once a man is not dead he is not lost and there is still hope for him to repent. I do not believe however that a "queer" person should be an active member in the church as it is unorthodox, and we live in a society where the majority does conform to a normal way of life. My take on the matter is, they are people who are in need of the gospel and yearn for love and attetion jus as a "normal" person would. Where the problem comes in is when they are actively taking part in the church. Sin is sin so just as a "normal" person in the church would publicly commit audultery or any other public sin and be removed from taking part, so should the "queer" member. They alike, being sinners should repent and if it is their desire to be apart of the church change their lifestyle and then be accepted. So No, i dont think they should be, but we should not condemn anyone because once there is life there is hope.

SAM on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 10:07 AM
I couldn't not have agreed with you more on your take on this matter. spoken like a true diplomat. Someone who really loves God and Humanity. Your line of reasoning is deep and concise.

fearihateu on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 10:18 AM
Well said :-)

Anonymous on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 10:32 AM
Well said indeed, this makes a lot of sense Shiona

fearihateu on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 9:50 AM
I believe that gay individuals should be able to attend church if they wish, they are still humans with the desire to believe in a supreme being, however I do not think that the church will allow them to have active roles in the organization and that is a FACT.

Jim Jones on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 10:07 AM
If their seeking forgiveness and to change their way of life I don't see why not...

Superfred on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 10:36 AM
Let me make this very short and clear; homosexual relationships and sexual acts are sinful, therefore since the church is for the good who will then preache good. I don't think they should be accepted in church if they are going to continue the same lifestyle while in church. People in present time are very sensitive about queer people and we all know the rights and the wrongs as the BIBLE preached, so it will be so contradicting base on the messages of the BIBLE.

Kol Kol on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 10:47 AM
I agree . . . I don't think they should be accepted in church if they are going to continue the same lifestyle while in church.

hibbandr on Thursday, September 01, 2011 2:46 PM
the contradiction is what i've been talking about...adulterers and criminals hold big posts in churches and they get to sit in the back for a month...if that long. Im not gongho fopr gays, but im not against them either. Churches need to be consistent, thay lack that, and make 'excuses' in too many cases.

Sally on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 1:03 PM
NO. They should have an indigent church and a pastor that shares similar believes as they do. I sociality such as theirs CANNOT be incorporated with our believes and doctrines.

Tina on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 1:32 PM
I honestly do not like the idea of homosexuals. God created Adam and Ev, not Adam and Steve or Eve and Gail. We need to realize that woman was made for man and by universal law, that is how a relationship should be. Don't get me wrong, one of my favourite cousins is a lesbian and I love her dearly but her lifesytle I dislike. I do not judge but some people becomes queers because they got hurt by the opposite sex. Man it sticky...... I believe that they should not be accepted in the church, but the Bible said, Leave all judgement to God.... That is what I have done.

Patrice Whyte (Mz Berry) on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 3:53 PM
Regrettably these persons are humans such as we and we cannot judge them, however a sin is a sin no matter what the degree or extent. Queer people can go to church, but should they be accepted as potential leaders and activists of the church? No. The church is one of the most influential institutions that many people look to as a guide, this being said if the church accepts homosexuals then it will be sending a clear message that this lifestyle is one to append to and that they do have conjugal rights. I cannot begin to imagine the psycological impact that this will have on the younger generations that will be growing up in same sex homes, should this be warranted by the church. I personally do not have a problem with persons who are homosexuals but I will not accept the lifestyle. To each his own. I think your next BLOG should be about the "state vs church and how they imapact judicial and moral laws" lol

fearihateu on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 4:15 PM
Good Point :-)

Me on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 4:15 PM
Hey i really really love when you comment on these post your comments are too deep for audience.

Patrice Whyte (Mz Berry) on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 4:58 PM
Lol!!!

hibbandr on Thursday, September 01, 2011 2:53 PM
The impact and message is similar for adulterers and theives in the church, no homos, no adulterers, no criminals. The church will continue to take the good and pure at heart.. damn everyone else.

Sosussy on Thursday, September 01, 2011 7:18 AM
When two men or two womwen can have children I will accept them and welcome them in church. God can't bless what he has cursed. If you love God you will keep his commandments, which extends beyong the ten. These ppl are in need on mental help and should be put in an institution not in church to distract and try to corrupt other ppl. if only they would keep their nastiness to themselves, they want to force you to accept it.

bellabluestudio on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 12:18 PM
There is noticeably a lot to identify about this. I feel you made various nice points in features also.

yj yjacrylic on Thursday, May 28, 2015 10:15 PM
cheap acrylic makeup storage boxes for sale have the ability to bond to many different surfaces, and media can be used to adjust their binding characteristics.