AdventistYouthLink - Montego Bay Youth Empowerment
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

When men Cry
Can A Woman Rape A Man?
Are you in favor of Abortion. Or are you against It.
Pastors/Leaders and their actions.
Acceptance Of "Queer" People

Categories

Bible Verses
Church and Society
Daily Inspiration
Infidelity
Prayer
Views on End Time Events.
What Society Thinks
Youth and the Church
powered by

Prayer

Inspiration for today

But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. "Do not fear what they fear ; do not be frightened."
Take Courage
1 Peter 3:14

9 Comments to Inspiration for today:

Comments RSS
Kadae on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 10:32 AM
Very inspiring Stephen!!!
Reply to comment

Bucky on Friday, March 25, 2011 5:28 PM
Love this verse and also love verse 15
Reply to comment

Bucky on Friday, March 25, 2011 5:30 PM
Love this verse and also verse 15
Reply to comment

uk on Friday, January 12, 2018 6:12 AM
Thank you to your first-rate article buddy, i am getting new facts, new ideas to do somethings, i'm hoping you will proportion once more, i maintain watching for subsequent publish, thanks.
Reply to comment

research paper writing service reviews on Thursday, June 28, 2018 12:55 AM
Troy copper was the man of the overcome in light of the fact that he consumes the brilliant time on earth. Heaps of the general population welcome the great work of this man and this is extremely tragic that this man is no more with us. My sympathy to his family.
Reply to comment

assignment uk on Saturday, June 30, 2018 7:53 AM
Reply to comment

write my paper for me on Monday, July 02, 2018 2:39 AM
I am sure that the information for understanding the depression that you shared through your post is useful for people. I am impressed with the way of writing. It kept connected me all the time. Keep up the good work.
Reply to comment

Blade Runner 2049 J on Monday, July 02, 2018 2:39 AM
Hey There. I found your weblog the use of msn. This is a really smartly written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your helpful info. Thanks for the post. I'll certainly comeback.
Reply to comment

support quickbooks intuit com support on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 1:57 AM
Hey guys if you want best ever tech support and services for free onlien then must try my link to get thi sbest tech support for free.
Reply to comment